Multifunctional Flood Light Michael Cristante2023-03-10T20:39:27+00:00
Multifunctional Flood Light
- Perfect for transit stops, schools and garages.
- Two operating modes:
- Mode A – Constant lighting mode. Used when lamp is not connected with the solar panel. Can be set at 30% or 100% brightness
- Mode B – Sensor mode. Used when lamp is connected to the solar panel. Automatically turns on to 100% when motion is detected (within 18 ft.) and then turns to 5% when no motion is detect
- Comparable to 70W HID
- 5m cable between panel and lamp.
- PIR Sensor included
- Battery indicator shows when the battery is at 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%
- Li-Ion battery lasts at least 1500 charge cycles and is replaceable.
|SPECIFICATION SHEET||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|INSTRUCTION SHEET||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|IES FILE||DOWNLOAD NOW|